Right now, we all have a little extra time to think about what’s important. For many of us, home improvement is at the top of the list — and the first step is decluttering.
Sorting through things we no longer need helps us put our homes — and our memories — in order. As we revisit the past, we get a new perspective on our future. For example, have you ever wondered if those unused sterling silver sets, jewelry or coins could serve a better purpose?
Wondering where to look? With a little digging, you might just strike gold — and with market prices nearly $2,000 per ounce, now’s the right time to sell! Here are a few hiding places where our customers have had good luck:
- That leaning tower of boxes we all keep in the garage
- Your memories box, right alongside yearbooks and unused wedding gifts
- The attic you’ve been meaning to declutter
- Costume jewelry collections — you wouldn’t believe the real gems we’ve found!
- The china cabinet, on the shelf with the special-occasion plates you simply don’t use